HOTS SPOTS ON THE KATY TRAIL
Click the image above to visit www.bikekatytrail.com
WHERE TO STAY
KATFISH KATY Campground has the largest, most scenic riverside camping on the
Katy Trail in Missouri and is located on a New Madrid claim in Huntsdale near Eagle
Bluffs conservation area and Missouri’s Champion Burr Oak Tree. Columbia
(population 100,000.) is just 10 minutes away. If you are biking the Katy Trail, floating the Missouri River, fishing, power boating, hiking, or just getting away to relax–Katfish Katys campground is the place to be.
Visit the Katfish Katy website
Cooper's Landing River Port Marina:
Boat Fuel Station, Boat Dock & Store
- Live entertainment
- food & drinks
- Convenient campgrounds where campers can enjoy daily showers, bathroom facilities and laundry
- Hikers and visitors can refresh themselves on the many benches overlooking the Missouri River.
- Bring both family and friends to enjoy nature and the Missouri River.
Visit the Cooper's Landing website
The Katy Roundhouse - Franklin
- Only 3 miles from Isle of Capri Casino in Boonville
- Katy RR Memorabilia
- Secluded Camping
- RV Hook-ups
- Shower & Restroom Facilities
Please visit our website for more details
WHERE TO EAT